Products → Green Thai Chili
GREEN THAI CHILI
- Green Thai chilies are long and gradually narrow to a point from one end to the other. Thin-skinned and meaty in texture, the flesh encases numerous tiny seeds. This green chili pepper is the unripe version of the red Thai chili.
- Green Thai chilies are very hot, with a Scoville scale rating of 50,000 - 100,000 units, and are typically added sparingly to soups, curries, and noodle dishes.
- Hot and healthy: Green chilies come with zero calories. In fact, they speed up one’s metabolism as much as 50% for up to three hours after eating.
- Cancer fighter: Green chilies are loaded with antioxidants, which protect the body against free radicals by acting as natural scavengers.
- Heart-healthy: Green chilies reduce the likelihood of developing atherosclerosis by reducing blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels and platelet aggregation, as well as increasing fibrinolytic activity.