Products → Red Thai Chili
RED THAI CHILI
- Red Thai chili peppers vary from ½-inch to 3 inches long and 1/4 to ½-inch in width. Their smooth skin turns from bright green when immature to a vibrant red hue when fully ripe.
- It offers a potent, lingering heat registering between 50,000 and 100,000 Scoville units.
- The Red Thai chili pepper, also known as the Bird’s Eye or Bird pepper, is the mature version of a Thai chili pepper.
- Congestion clearer: Capsaicin not only reduces pain, but its peppery heat also stimulates secretions that help clear mucus from your stuffy nose or congested lungs.
- Immunity booster: The bright colour of red chilli peppers signals its high content of beta-carotene or pro-vitamin A. Just 2 teaspoons of red chili peppers provide about 6 percent of the daily value for vitamin C coupled with more than 10 percent of the daily value for vitamin A.
- Hot and healthy: All that heat you feel after eating hot chili peppers takes energy and calories to produce. Even sweet red peppers have been found to contain substances that significantly increase thermogenesis, and oxygen consumption for more than 20 minutes after they are eaten.