Products → Sweet Mango
- Mango is a sweet tropical fruit that grows on a tree of the same name - Mango comes from the Tamil word mankay, meaning “mango tree fruit”.
- Ripe mangoes are juicy, fleshy, and delicious. Like peaches and plums, mangoes have an inedible pit at the center. Unlike these other fruits, the skin of a mango is very tough and also inedible.
- Mangoes grow in the warm climate of South Asia, and are the official national fruit of Pakistan, India, and the Philippines. This tasty fruit was first imported to North America in the 17th century in a pickled form.
- Delicious and nutritious: Mango is a low-calorie fruit that is high in fiber, and is a great source of vitamins A and C. It also contains folate, B6, iron and a little calcium, zinc and vitamin E.
- Amazing antioxidants: Mangoes are a good source of antioxidants, containing certain phytochemicals such as gallotannins and mangiferin.
- Good gut feelings: Mangoes can help facilitate healthy digestion and boost immunity.